BEST WESTERN; BEST WESTERN PREMIER; THE WORLD’S LARGEST HOTEL CHAIN; FREEDOM & FLEXIBILITY; 1-800-WESTERN; BEST REQUESTS; FOR EVERY REASON TO TRAVEL, THERE’S A BEST WESTERN; BEST CHEQUE; SUMMER ADVENTURES; BEST GUEST; BEST WESTERN GETAWAY ESCAPES; BEST WESTERN DIRECT; 1-888-USE BEST; BUSINESS PLUS; ACROSS THE STREET FROM ORDINARY; BEST START; BEST BUSINESS WORLDWIDE; YOUR BEST BET IS A BEST WESTERN; BEST WESTERN BEST RATES; TOUR ADVANTAGE; YOUNG TRAVELERS CLUB; PROFILE EXPRESS; 1-800-STAY GCC; Best Western Rewards®; 1-800-BEST BET; THE FRIENDLY WORLD OF BEST WESTERN; SENIORITY; BESTREBATE; GROUPS ONLINE; LYNX; DOUBLE UP WITH BEST WESTERN and other marks, logos, icons, slogans, tradenames or tradedress (collectively “trademarks”) of Best Western International are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Best Western International or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or in other countries. Best Western International’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Best Western International’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Best Western International. All other trademarks not owned by Best Western International or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Best Western International or its subsidiaries.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Best Western International and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Best Western International and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Best Western International and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Best Western International grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Best Western International. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any hotel listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Best Western International. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Best Western International and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Best Western’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Best Western International. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Best Western International. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Best Western International so long as the link does not portray Best Western International, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Best Western International logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Best Western International and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Best Western International’s copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Best Western International and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- Service Provider(s): Best Western International and (any others)
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: General Counsel
- Full Address of Designated Agent of Which Notification Should be Sent: 6201 North 24th Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85016-2023
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 602-957-4200
- Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 602-957-5551
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; 5. A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
1. Service Provider shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing; 2. Service Provider shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (“Subscriber”); 3. Service Provider shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to the Service Provider’s Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber; 2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; 3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; 4. The Subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
1. Service Provider shall promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification; 2. Service Provider shall inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days; 3. Service Provider shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Service Provider’s Designated Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Service Provider’s network or system.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The bestwestern.com site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Best Western International. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Best Western International does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Best Western International specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites: infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading; are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose; do not provide adequate security and privacy; contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does Best Western International endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Best Western International.