Dear Best Western Dorchester Hotel Guests,
Your health, welfare and safety are paramount to us. We are closely monitoring the guidance of the BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) website: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/dieseases-conditions/covid-19
. Our focus is to ensure we meet your needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here are some highlights:
- ● We have enhanced techniques used to clean guest rooms after each stay.
- ● We have heightened sanitizing attention to high touch points in our guestrooms and common areas.
- ● We vigorously practice and promote social distancing at the hotel.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes:
- ● If they are not feeling well or an immediate family is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
- ● Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- ● Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace
- ● Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
- ● Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
Please note that our Fitness Centre and Business Centre is temporarily closed.
Our onsite restaurant, the Top Notch Burger is OPEN daily for dine in, take-out from 7am to 10pm daily. Please visit. www.Topnotchburgers.ca
We will look forward to welcoming you at Best Western Dorchester Hotel!